products are compact, lightweight, durable, and highly efficient.
Our Force Radiator can be configured in a variety of sizes, and are available with flexible mounting and fluid connection options.
Compared to crimped-on tank radiators, Force Radiator save overall package space.
Features and Benefits
- With controlled atmosphere brazing (CAB), Force products offer excellent corrosion resistance and flexible design capabilities with low pressure-drop.
- Force products are incredibly lightweight, efficient, and durable.
We continue to build on the advantage of radiator innovations to provide compact, lightweight, high-performance, and high-value cooling.
- Flat Fin Radiator Cores have 6 ½” Spacing in 10 No of ROWS and Cores in Copper, Brass & all Fin Material with the Combination of Brass Tubes Material Types.
- Availability in a louvered on non-Louvered Fin Construction that is Specifically Designed to ensure maximum air Flow
- Flat Fin Radiator Cores are Constructed 5.5 to 7 FPI.
- Flat Fin Radiator Cores Types can be made with both high Flow or Low Flow Tubing
- These cores are made to reduce the depth and increase thermal performance