products are compact, lightweight, durable, and highly efficient.
Our Force Radiator can be configured in a variety of sizes, and are available with flexible mounting and fluid connection options.
Compared to crimped-on tank radiators, Force Radiator save overall package space.
Features and Benefits
- There types Radiator Cores are Carries a full line of heavy-duty Trucks and Bus Radiators The Change Air Cooler an A-C Condensers for all type of heavy-Duty Vehicles, Such as FORD, STERLING, BELARUS TRACTOR, HINO, MITSUBISHI, UD, VOLVO, DONGTON, And More.
- All of our products are manufactured as Exact replacement an are guaranteed to fit and Cool the original Equipment Application.
- Our medium duty and Heavy-duty Radiator Cores are made Copper and Brass Truck and Bus Radiator Are Just the answer to your Over heating problem
- These Type of Radiator Cores are manufactured with a high efficiency Material Technics to Ensure that your engine is Running Cool even In the Most Rigorous Conditions
- Our Radiator Cores are Fully Repairable by either us or any one of your local Radiator Shop making them a Great choice when replacing the Plastic and Aluminum Original Radiator
- Flat Fin Radiator Cores have 6 ½” Spacing in 10 No of ROWS and Cores in Copper, Brass & all Fin Material with the Combination of Brass Tubes Material Types.
- Availability in a louvered on non-Louvered Fin Construction that is Specifically Designed to ensure maximum air Flow
- Flat Fin Radiator Cores are Constructed 5.5 to 7 FPI.
- Flat Fin Radiator Cores Types can be made with both high Flow or Low Flow Tubing
- These cores are made to reduce the depth and increase thermal performance